從Crimson Tide一直到Enemy of the State都有強烈的Scott風格,
快速的鏡頭變換,緊湊的故事節奏,強烈的劇情,
都是特別的元素,他也創造許多大家競相模仿的鏡頭(例如全民公敵的衛星鏡頭),
只能說我個人非常喜歡這個導演,所以推薦大家不要太相信所謂的影評或是票房,
每個人都有自己喜歡的電影。
無圖示
回應
22F
沒錯!那樣顏色扭轉、碎接鏡頭的藝術片太多了,看太多這種類型的片,就沒感覺了,真的好可惜呀!!!
無圖示
回應
23F
劇情很緊湊倒是真ㄉ
如果沒有從第一秒開始就看仔細
很容易跟不上影片的temple喔
看完心情超激動~
腎上腺素瘋狂分泌
超想衝出去狂飆車
難怪以前有人看完〝閃靈〞出戲院就砍人
終於能體會那種感覺ㄌ~

超讚!!!
無圖示
回應
24F
而且我去美麗華華納威秀看時
完全沒人ㄝ
坐在正中央
感覺就像包下電影院一樣

可以很專心ㄉ看
超LUCKY!
無圖示
回應
25F
超難看的.
無圖示
回應
26F
Tom waits
無圖示
回應
27F
這部片表現出毀滅絕望.
思想比較灰色負面的人最好不要去看.
反正這部片也不太好看.
我一直感受片中的絕望.覺得片子怎麼還不快結束.
讓我看的很不舒服.
我還滿樂觀的說.
無圖示
回應
28F
Well, it seems necessary for me to post a true message to prevent people from going see this movie.
Plz understand that I do respect different points of view. But truth is truth. This movie is so BAD. It's so bad that I must complain. Sad that I couldn't leave earlier for I sat in the middle of a row of seats.
Those who recommended this movie are idiotic. Who the hell said it's worth seeing? WHY was it special? As a matter of fact, it's awful especially! SUCKS! It doesn't make any sense thoroughly. It's ok if you like to waste your time & money fooling yourself, but it's NOT ok if you posted a darn unreal message on BBS. Try to neutral. Time & tides wait for no man.
Goodness comes from reason. It's terrible because so many scenes are NOT reasonable at all!

1. The beginning introduction is too long & isn't clear. Can you see who plays who? Lucy Liu is popular but only got a flash? I should have walked out right then.

2. How could a Latin finger in a barrel seize a gun (in an Asian's arm)?

3. Why didn't the celebrity hostage escape after the car accident? No one got hurt? The Priest didn't call the police afterwards? How could you get Alaska with a car?

4. How could it possible for a chick to catch up a tall young man when he's started running? Why would he be caught without the power to resist a little girl?

5. Would you drink anything given by your enemy (Ariana)? Would you have a problem opening your refrigerator? Why tattoo it on your arm?

6. Why Ed Mosbey (Mickey Rourke) & Choco didn't die after getting shot but others died soon?

7. Is it reasonable for Ariana to see off the assholes who blew off her son's arm?

8. In the towel, why did those gangster men spare Alf's life at the first place? If you're gonna kill someone, would you stay around him to let him hear a trigger?

9. Why no security guard checked what's in bags before negotiating? Wouldn't you react during the time of 3 gunshots? The boss even had time to say sth.?? Ridiculous!

10. When Domino & Choco were f**king, others just saw them f**k without picking up the money?

11. Why was the TV car door unlocked? Why would Lateesha need to lie about going to a TV show?

Domino Harvey (Keira Knightley) is more like an immature slut who sleeps robbers casually. Bi*ch.
Choco (Edgar Ramirez) is neither cool nor smart. Like a stupid & lazy beast with force. Sucker.
Ed Mosbey (Mickey Rourke) has no leadership & talks about nonsense full of sh*t.

This movie is presenting Violence is almighty. What's fun in it? There're so many unreasonable segments which should have been cut.

Those who said it's a moderate film are apparently nuts, kids, & psychos. Anyway, I don't think they can read my post.

千萬不要‧不要‧不要去看 ! 大大大爛片 ! Don't say that I didn't warn you.
無圖示
回應
29F
我買到他的CD了 還是謝謝你喔!
無圖示
回應
30F
上面的 我雖然覺得打筆戰很不好 但是還是請你好好的使用中文好嗎? 看了讓人覺得很討厭 還有那些上來講一些很沒建設性的批評的人也是 什麼只留一句大爛片 或是什麼在家睡覺還比較好的要批評可以 相信大家都會尊重每個人的意見 不過請有點建設性好不好 不要無謂的批評
無圖示
回應
31F
其實還蠻喜歡剪接的風格跟色調的
只是看的時候坐太前面
大螢幕晃阿晃的...
看的我眼花撩亂阿...
而且其實看這片的時候給人感覺比較不舒服一點
並不是說他難看
而是整部片的氣氛讓人覺得還蠻低氣壓的
無圖示
回應
32F
女主角和那位帥氣賞金獵人的曖昧互動挺有趣的,加上女主角明

明懂帥哥的心意,卻還是故意讓他吃醋發火,更讓個性害羞不擅

表達情感的帥哥終於是有所行動了。不過,發生的地點跟時機有

點扯就是了啦!
無圖示
回應
33F
會嗎?我還蠻想看的ㄟ   pp213553@hotmail.com  

東尼史考特本來導戲風格就很強烈
而且用色也很奇特
上次火線救援就是這樣

這次女魔煞的顏色都偏綠
大概我是怪ㄍㄚ吧
我就喜歡電影這種調調
而且名模跑去當賞金獵人
我覺得超酷的

我也很認同這位朋友的觀點哦~
雖然有的人認為片子看不懂,但我不會覺得啊~只要順序拼湊的起來,在腦中串連的成一個完整的故事即可。
而且我也喜歡這個調調,東尼導的快速節奏感,和整個事件需要動腦去思考,還有運鏡方式,色調,女主角的個性美....我都還蠻喜歡的。

但我覺得配角部份好像有點選的不大適合.....
無圖示
回應
34F
配角部分
飾演捅出簍子的老闆情人的胖女人(忘記叫什麼名字了)與她的表姊堂兄一掛人等
衣著 飾品 化妝
寫實地呈現出美國西岸一帶 特別是LA居民普遍Materialism的情況
這是很有意思的一點
本片在劇情的結構上略顯鬆散
但劇情的張力還是值得嘉許的
無圖示
回應
35F
你先學會讀英文、再來挑戰我吧 !
無圖示
回應
36F
大家果然是看慣了一邊好萊塢的商業片
所以才不習慣這種風格特殊的片子
這部片子的色調整體偏綠讓這部片子有種粗曠而浪漫的感覺
而這部片剪接上看的出來很跳躍但非常符合這部片的風格
不快節奏的剪接就沒辦法表現她不同於常人的生活阿...
能把一支片全部用像MV的剪輯手法呈現,看了也不會累,tony scott真的很厲害!!
說到女模的部份,雖然是真的很短一幕就沒了,
但是女模煞這名字根本就是台灣的翻譯
女模根本就不是重點!!
(共2頁)

第 頁