無圖示
回應
1F
劇照爆雷耶,可以撤下嗎?

此則回應
無圖示
回應
2F
There are some reasons included in external reasons of language change, such as the socio-political instability, new ideas, inventions, new things from other countries and other social reasons. First of all, the socio-political instability is comprised mainly of two elements: wars, invasions and Chinese Civil War (physical/geographical separation); the former includes religious conversions, Japanese occupation of Taiwan, Norman invasion of England in 1066, etc. and the latter includes differences in Mandarin between Taiwan and Mainland China. Second, new ideas, inventions and new things from other countries involve television, computer (terms of window, modem, hard copy, mouse, blog and ipod for technological development), tofu, pizza, 淡定, 漢堡, 繪本, English words borrowed from French like power, crown and state from Arabic like zenith, alchemy and zero and so forth. Third, other social reasons is composed mainly of three elements: social gender/status/class differences, within the population and social interaction. Social gender/status/class differences are separated into two parts: female leading to standard, prestigious use and male leading to vernacular, non-standard use. Within the population has the multilingual element giving more changes; social interaction has tightly knitted community as well as few interaction with outside world giving fewer changes. (Reference: Dear professor Terri's PPT)
無圖示
回應
3F
There are some reasons included in external reasons of language change, such as the socio-political instability, new ideas, inventions, new things from other countries and other social reasons. First of all, the socio-political instability is comprised mainly of two elements: wars, invasions and Chinese Civil War (physical/geographical separation); the former includes religious conversions, Japanese occupation of Taiwan, Norman invasion of England in 1066, etc. and the latter includes differences in Mandarin between Taiwan and Mainland China. Second, new ideas, inventions and new things from other countries involve television, computer (terms of window, modem, hard copy, mouse, blog and ipod for technological development), tofu, pizza, 淡定, 漢堡, 繪本, English words borrowed from French like power, crown and state from Arabic like zenith, alchemy and zero and so forth. Third, other social reasons is composed mainly of three elements: social gender/status/class differences, within the population and social interaction. Social gender/status/class differences are separated into two parts: female leading to standard, prestigious use and male leading to vernacular, non-standard use. Within the population has the multilingual element giving more changes; social interaction has tightly knitted community as well as few interaction with outside world giving fewer changes. (Reference: Dear professor Terri's PPT)

Internal reasons of language change not merely are viewed as natural linguistic processes but have two prime reasons: child language acquisition and preference for regular systems. Child language acquisition means that nobody teaches children, but children generate their own grammar from what they hear, which gradually becomes more and more similar to adult grammar. However, their own grammar never completely like adult grammar. Preference for regular systems can be divided into two main parts: singular/plural nouns and irregular past tense forms. The former has some examples, such as cow--kine (pl.) → cows, bandit--banditti (pl. Italian) → bandits and syllabus--syllabi (pl.) → syllabuses; the latter also has some examples, such as light--lit → lighted, dream--dreamt → dreamed and sweep--swept → sweeped. (Reference: Dear professor Terri's PPT)

From this significant topic, I have learned not merely how to distinguish the differences among morphological-syntactic changes, semantic ones and lexical ones but also the magnitude and development of Great Vowel Shift. Were I born in the sixteenth century, I might pronounce my feet(modern) into my fate before Great Vowel Shift. Not until this June did I realize that the semantic changes are actually divided into four prime parts: broadening, narrowing, shifting and shift through borrowing. Each segment undeniably has its importance for our learning linguistics. Thank you very much, dear professor Terri!
無圖示
回應
4F
Internal reasons of language change not merely are viewed as natural linguistic processes but have two prime reasons: child language acquisition and preference for regular systems. Child language acquisition means that nobody teaches children, but children generate their own grammar from what they hear, which gradually becomes more and more similar to adult grammar. However, their own grammar is never completely like adult grammar. Preference for regular systems can be divided into two main parts: singular/plural nouns and irregular past tense forms. The former has some examples, such as cow--kine (pl.) → cows, bandit--banditti (pl. Italian) → bandits and syllabus--syllabi (pl.) → syllabuses; the latter also has some examples, such as light--lit → lighted, dream--dreamt → dreamed and sweep--swept → sweeped. (Reference: Dear professor Terri's PPT)
無圖示
回應
5F
所以樓上自以為英文很好?
無圖示
回應
6F
是的!My 陰溝裡去 very good!
(共1頁)