主題:想請教一下一些對白噢~
無圖示
回應
1F
有一段是jack 知道 Ennis 離婚了,興致勃勃地去找他, 想要和他一起 (只要想起便覺得心痛), 可以請教一下那幾句英文對白嗎???

還有一段是他們最後一次在湖邊對話,我只聽得懂最後一句是 ' sometims i miss you so much i can hardly stand it' 那幾句英文對白是什麼噢???

很想念 JACK !!! 想得快瘋了...

此則回應
無圖示
回應
2F
YUYTU
無圖示
回應
3F
http://www.taosmemory.com/斷背山中英對照.
無圖示
回應
4F
我也是一個Jack迷。因為Jack,現在我是Jake Gyllenhaal迷。
我可以抄給你几行臺詞。我買了原文版Brokeback Mountain Story to Screenplay.

離婚後:
E: What're you doing here?
J: Got your message 'bout the divorce.
E: This is my friend Jack.
There are my baby girls, Jack...Alma Jr. and Jenny.
J: Your card said the divorce came through. So...here I am.
E: Yeah.
J: Had to ask 'bout ten different people in Riverton where you was livin'. ... I guess I thought this means you'd...
E: Jack...Jack, I don't know what to say. I got the girls this weekend...I'm sure as hell sorry. You know I am. See, I only get'em once a month. Missed last month 'cause of the roundup. Jack...
J: Yeah...all right. I'll see you next month, then...

湖邊對話:
J: It's gonna snow tonight for sure. All this time, and you ain't found nobody else to marry?
E: Been puttin' the blocks to a good-lookin' little gal over in Riverton. Waitresses part-time, wants to go to nursing school. What about you and Lureen?
J: Lureen's good at makin' hard deals in the machinery business, but so far as our marriage goes, we could do it over the phone. I kinda got a thing goin' with a ranch foreman's wife over in Childress. Expect to get shot by Lureen or the husband one, ever' time I slip off to see her.
E: You probably deserve it.
J: Tell you what...truth is, sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it...

電影里的對白並不完全和劇本一樣。
當然對白里的wife其實不是wife,我想這個大家都知道。
(共1頁)