主題:電影看人生
無圖示
回應
1F
它關得住我們的身體,卻關不住自由的心。永遠不要放棄希望。

希望是美好的,也許是人間至善,而美好的事物永不消逝。
Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies.

恐懼囚禁靈魂,希望還你自由。
Fear can hold you prisoner, hope can set you free.

每個人的忍耐都會有限度的。
Every man's got a breaking point.
在沒有任何希望和自由的情況下,人應該怎麼辦。安迪,沒有想像般的柔弱,他之所以感動人,就在於他自己救贖自己……
有一種鳥是永遠也關不住的,因為它的每片羽翼上都沾滿了自由的光輝!

有的鳥畢竟是關不住的,他們的羽翼太光輝了,當他們飛走,你會由衷慶賀他獲得自由。
Some birds aren't meant to be caged. Their feathers are just too bright. And when they fly away,the part of you that knows it was a sin to lock them up does rejoice.

強者自救,聖者渡人。
It takes a strong man to save himself,and a great man to save another.

我發現自己是如此的激動,以至於不能靜靜地坐下來思考。我想祇有那些重獲自由即將踏上新征程的人們才能感受到這種即將揭開未來神秘面紗的激動心情。我希望跨越千山萬水握住朋友的手,我希望太平洋的海水如同夢中的一樣藍:我希望……
I find I'm so excited. I can barely sit still or hold a thought in my head. I think it's the excitement only a free man can feel, a free man at the start of a long journey whose conclusion is uncertain. I hope I can make it across the border, I hope to see my friend, and shake his hand. I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dreams. I hope.

監獄生活充滿了一段又一段的例行公事。
監獄裡的高牆實在是很有趣。剛入獄的時候,你痛恨周圍的高牆;慢慢地,你習慣了生活在其中;最終你會發現自己不得不依靠它而生存。這就是體制化。
These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get used to them. Enough time passed, get so you depend on them. That's institutionalized.

我無時不刻地對自己的所作所為深感內疚,這不是因為我在這裡(指監獄),也不是討好你們(指假釋官)。回首曾經走過的彎路,我多麼想對那個犯下重罪的愚蠢的年輕人說些什麼,告訴他我現在的感受,告訴他還可以有其他的方式解決問題。可是,我做不到了。那個年輕人早已淹沒在歲月的長河裡,只留下一個老人孤獨地面對過去。重新做人?騙人罷了!小子,別再浪費我的時間了,蓋你的章吧,我沒什麼可說的了。
There's not a day goes by I don't feel regret. Not because I'm in here, or because you think I should. I look back on the way I was then. Then a young, stupid kid who committed that terrible crime. I want to talk to him. I want to try and talk some sense to him, tell him the way things are. But I can't. That kid's long gone and this old man is all that's left. I got to live with that. Rehabilitated? It's just a bullshit word. So you go on and stamp your form, sonny, and stop wasting my time. Because to tell you the truth, I don't give a shit.

生命可以歸結為一種簡單的選擇:要麼忙於生存,要麼趕著去死。
I guess it comes down to a simple choice: get busy living or get busy dying.
每個人都是自己的上帝。如果你自己都放棄自己了,還有誰會救你?每個人都在忙,有的忙著生,有的忙著死。忙著追名逐利的你,忙著柴米油鹽的你,停下來想一秒:你的大腦,是不是已經被體制化了?你的上帝在哪裡?

此則回應
無圖示
回應
2F
經典之作

經典之作
無圖示
回應
3F
很感動

好看
無圖示