回應
2F
敘事有點凌亂,女主角混江湖氣質差幾分,老獵人超搶戲(濫生活樣好有說服力),拉丁人沒魅力,阿富汗司機超機歪的。其他都零碎而普通,除了這案子超扯。

最好是錢其實是Domino自己A走,大家死無對証。
真實故事?太棒了。
無圖示
回應
3F
Well, it seems necessary for me to post a true message to prevent people from going see this movie.
Plz understand that I do respect different points of view. But truth is truth. This movie is so BAD. It's so bad that I must complain. Sad that I couldn't leave earlier for I sat in the middle of a row of seats.
Those who recommended this movie are idiotic. Who the hell said it's worth seeing? WHY was it special? As a matter of fact, it's awful especially! SUCKS! It doesn't make any sense thoroughly. It's ok if you like to waste your time & money fooling yourself, but it's NOT ok if you posted a darn unreal message on BBS. Try to neutral. Time & tides wait for no man.
Goodness comes from reason. It's terrible because so many scenes are NOT reasonable at all!

1. The beginning introduction is too long & isn't clear. Can you see who plays who? Lucy Liu is popular but only got a flash? I should have walked out right then.

2. How could a Latin finger in a barrel seize a gun (in an Asian's arm)?

3. Why didn't the celebrity hostage escape after the car accident? No one got hurt? The Priest didn't call the police afterwards? How could you get Alaska with a car?

4. How could it possible for a chick to catch up a tall young man when he's started running? Why would he be caught without the power to resist a little girl?

5. Would you drink anything given by your enemy (Ariana)? Would you have a problem opening your refrigerator? Why tattoo it on your arm?

6. Why Ed Mosbey (Mickey Rourke) & Choco didn't die after getting shot but others died soon?

7. Is it reasonable for Ariana to see off the assholes who blew off her son's arm?

8. In the towel, why did those gangster men spare Alf's life at the first place? If you're gonna kill someone, would you stay around him to let him hear a trigger?

9. Why no security guard checked what's in bags before negotiating? Wouldn't you react during the time of 3 gunshots? The boss even had time to say sth.?? Ridiculous!

10. When Domino & Choco were f**king, others just saw them f**k without picking up the money?

11. Why was the TV car door unlocked? Why would Lateesha need to lie about going to a TV show?

Domino Harvey (Keira Knightley) is more like an immature slut who sleeps robbers casually. Bi*ch.
Choco (Edgar Ramirez) is neither cool nor smart. Like a stupid & lazy beast with force. Sucker.
Ed Mosbey (Mickey Rourke) has no leadership & talks about nonsense full of sh*t.

This movie is presenting Violence is almighty. What's fun in it? There're so many unreasonable segments which should have been cut.

Those who said it's a moderate film are apparently nuts, kids, & psychos. Anyway, I don't think they can read my post.

千萬不要‧不要‧不要去看 ! 大大大爛片 ! Don't say that I didn't warn you.
無圖示
回應
4F
沒錯~~不合理的地方太多了~~~= =
而且琦拉在裡面耍屌耍的很over!無時無刻在耍
看的有點難受
無圖示
回應
5F
I really dont need to respect the opinion from someone who cant see the difference from Vegas to Alaska.

Alaska, LOOOOOOOOOOOL!
無圖示
回應
6F
抱著期待去看這片號稱MTV式凌厲剪輯別具風格的電影
一開始影像剪接的確有別於一般電影
然後類似的手法不斷玩弄影像卻缺乏深度
無法拯救以空洞的情節拼湊出令人難耐的劇本
敘事拖泥帶水.物化女人.細節交代不清
種種讓人不敢茍同的觀點

也許是期望過大看到三分之二就放棄看不下去了.....

最近以女性強悍風格為主角的片子還蠻多的